Ok, once you get started on a project, you just want to do it all right instead of going back. I was just going to repaint the bathroom and install new towel & shower rods. Instead the bathroom got a total makeover with new light fixture, sink faucet, shower heads, and tub hardware too! Interestingly enough it was Curt's idea to change all the hardware to be brushed nickel. It really does look nice! I promise after I mop the floor and clean the counter off there WILL be pictures!
I started painting the kitchen today, and I LOVE it. Curt was over at his Dad's all day, so he came home to green walls!! He walks in and looks at it and says...I actually really like it! It looks a lot better than I thought it would. (Thanks.) I really do love how it looks, even though the kitchen looks like a tornado hit and splattered guacamole on the walls! :o) Actually the color is "Grape Leaves" green. Pictures coming...hopefully soon!
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment