23 July 2009

Catching Up!

Ok, I know some of you have followed my updates on Facebook, but for those who haven't...Curt and I are now coming up on our 1st Anniversary! I can't believe time has flown by so quickly! We have had a great first year and have kept busy. I have finally finished school (YAY!) but that kept me more than busy fall and spring.

Curt and I had the chance to go to Washington, D.C. for a week on Spring Break. I love it out there! There is so much to see! I love all the museums & historic sites out there.

Graduation was in May and it was great and it was great to have my Mom & Dad and Nikola & Christian in town to help me celebrate!

My sister Jenika just got married last week, so after graduation, I switched into wedding mode and helped with some of the plans for that! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm excited to have another brother-in-law. Danny has a great family and it was fun to meet all of them!

I am commuting part of the time up to Ogden still, working for Bell Photographers. August 13th or 14th will be my 6 year mark with the company. They have been great to work with me and have started letting me work from home. Can't beat a 5 second commute across the hall in the morning!

People have been asking me if I've been bored since I graduated...heavens no! I finally have time to do the things I want to! Like gardening, reading, sleeping, and painting! Yep, my next project will be to paint some rooms in the house. I'm excited to have a new look and say goodbye to the horrible stenciling left us by the previous owners!!

Curt is busy with his job(s). They just recently switched to 48-96 schedule at the station. He's had some rough nights, but he says he's getting used to it! He's getting in hunting mode too! Off scouting and preparing for his hunt! (Deer right now)

Well, that's it in a nutshell! I will post some pictures of things when I can figure out the slideshow option on here, then hopefully I can keep up with pictures in my posts!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! Great blog!!! Thanks for the invite. Ha - out of school and bored?1? I'm sure you're just as busy! Can't wait to see the house as soon as you've painted, I'm sure it'll look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite. I am glad you have a blog! It is always fun to read blogs and see how everyone is doing.

    ReplyDelete