
Now that my lesson is over for the month I can say that. (I teach the 4th Sunday in Relief Society)!
It is just nice to have a day to relax and not have to worry about running errands or working! I get to sit outside on my swing and enjoy the sunshine and my little garden! I wanted it to be bigger and better this year, but life happens, and I didn't get much planted. Thanks to snails and other unknown pests, our cucumber and zucchini plants were devoured before they even had a chance. Our tomatoes and peppers are hanging in there and our corn is trying to survive too!
Many of you heard about my horrendous 3-D art class during my last semester. For those who haven't, I'll spare you the details except for there are just certain teachers that should find another profession! Anyway...my "tomato cage" is the lone useful surviving project from that class! I think it looks pretty cool in the garden. Thanks to my husband Curt and my wonderful Father-in-law for the crash course in welding to be able to do it!
Next year we hope to have a container box garden in place, but we'll worry about that next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment