05 November 2009

The Secret is Out!

Wondering why I hadn't posted anything about new painting projects recently? Or any new posts recently for that matter!?

Well, that's because we are...
(I made a t-shirt with this on it to wear to work today)
I am now 3 months along and am due the middle of May! Curt and I are really excited about this little (but big!) change coming to our lives. It really didn't sink in at first, but then the nausea and exhaustion, etc. helped make it more of a reality!

Yes, we are planning on finding out if it will be a boy or a girl, but won't be able to until the end of the year! It seems like a long time to wait, but it will be here before we know it!

We had a doctor appointment yesterday, and the doctor couldn't hear the heartbeat with the sound doppler, so he did a quick ultrasound. Come to find out we have a little acrobat in there that wanted to show off "on camera" for us. It would hardly hold still long enough for the doctor to see the heart to show us. My first thought was, "No WONDER I am feeling queasy with that little baby turning somersaults and bouncing around in there!"

It looks like it is growing well and definitely an active little one! We are excited to share our exciting news with you all!

11 comments:

  1. HOORAY!! I am so excited for you guys! May will be the perfect month too. That is awesome. I am sorry that you have been feeling sick though, I hope that passes quickly. I can't wait to see if we need to buy pink or blue. That will be a fun Christmas present :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It is a big change, but it is truly worth it!!!! I am happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from the Missouri McDavitts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Heather and Curt! That is super exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! CONGRATS!!! i didn't know you had a blog, i'm going to link you to mine if that's ok, if not let me know :) http://thekentfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for both of you. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAAAY! Aunt Jenika Round 2!!!

    That's an awesome Tshirt idea, by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your love and congratulations everyone!! It is a very exciting time for us!

    Darci, that is fine to link my blog to yours...I love reading yours!

    Auntie Jenika -Yeah, I saw the t-shirt idea online, but changed it a little and made it for about $5 instead of $20 plus shipping! Not everyone caught on right away because they just thought it was a t-shirt from Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! We had our Danika in May and it was so nice to have a Spring baby. Lots less worries about RSV and junk going around. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    PS Thanks for telling me about your blog. If you want to check ours out, let me know and I'll send you an invite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am very happy for you. Erik and I are trying to have a baby right now. Hopefully I will soon join you in prego world. Again Congrats!

    ReplyDelete