
We were lucky enough this year to have everyone home for Christmas. I think the last time everyone was able to be home was 4 or 5 years ago! That was back before Jenika or I got married and before Nikola had Lily! So a lot has changed since then!
This year we also had Erika's boyfriend from Italy join us. That adds an extra dimension of fun with the language barrier when Erika isn't in the room to translate! Of course my family has been teaching him "useful" english phrases like "Eat my shorts" and "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"Of course Nikola & Christian's new addition Lily gets plenty of attention with Grandma & Grandpa, Great Grandma and 3 aunts and 2 uncles around! She is such as sweet baby and keeps everyone captivated!

Curt didn't get off work until Christmas morning, so he wasn't able to join us until Christmas afternoon, but it was complete once he got there! We had Christmas dinner over at Nikola's brother and sister in-law's house. They were great to add 10 more people!
Curt and I flew back yesterday because Curt had to work and I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and one Thursday. We found out what color we need to be buying yesterday and are so excited! But we are waiting until next Monday to post it, so stay tuned!!
Me at 19 1/2 weeks!
Curt and I flew back yesterday because Curt had to work and I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and one Thursday. We found out what color we need to be buying yesterday and are so excited! But we are waiting until next Monday to post it, so stay tuned!!
Me at 19 1/2 weeks!




He said "Eat my shorts" yesterday while we were playing Farkel. Hahahaha!
ReplyDelete:-) I had a fun Christmas! Sorry you had to leave so soon. Love you!
Aw, I love it! so cute to see you all.
ReplyDeleteAnd, um, today's Monday and I haven't seen your update. I shall search FB once again. I'm guessing pink