Besides getting bigger, I've been able to feel our little guy moving around a lot more. It is crazy to watch my stomach moving around from the inside. It makes me laugh. The other cool thing is that we have been able to hear the little heartbeat (very faintly) at home with a stethoscope! That has been fun to be able to do.
I'm now getting in the panic mode, thinking that the 5 or 6 outfits I have for the baby probably aren't going to be enough! We have been shopping around for a crib, a car seat, stroller, etc., and hopefully will be able to make some of those purchases in the next little bit!
This picture was taken a couple weeks ago at 24 weeks, I'll be at 26 weeks in a couple days...I'll have to take a new picture maybe then!




YAAAAY! I am so excited for you! You are adorable and all pregnant and cute!!
ReplyDelete:-) I can't wait to meet him.
We're so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you!!