
I keep thinking I really need to update this, but never seem to get around to actually doing it! I figured with my sister being here and doing a maternity shoot for me would be a pretty good excuse!
Jenika & Danny were able to come to Utah for Spring Break. They came because BYU was using some of Danny's arrangements in their concert, so they came out for that. It was nice to be able to see them while they were here, I wish they weren't so far away!
Jenika is just starting to get into photography and has taken a lot of really neat images over the years in her various travels. I am always impressed by her motivation to do things that she wants to do...and do them so well!
Curt had gotten me a 10'x20' black muslin background recently, so we rigged up a studio in my living room. We decided later that black on black probably isn't the best when you are trying to accentuate something, but I think Jenika did a great job given the lighting and weather!
Check out her website: http://jenikaslens.com/?p=544 to see the rest of the pictures!




Thanks Heather! I had a great time. We loved seeing you and trust me - we'd much rather live closer to you than in central Illinois. :-)
ReplyDeleteEveryone loved your pictures, it seems - that page on my website has gotten about 80 views. :-)
Love you!
Super cute, Heather! you are the cutest preggo. I can't believe it's just a few more weeks! you have the littlest basketball there but I know there is an active little boy inside, just waiting to meet you guys. Very happy for you
ReplyDelete