14 July 2010

Catch up!


2 weeks old

Wow! It is hard to believe how hard it is to find time to update this blog now. It is too hard with one hand and I have so many other things to do when I have both hands free!
Jensen is now 7 weeks old and growing like crazy. One day he was my tiny baby and fit on my lap, and now he is getting so long, he has to scrunch his legs up to fit. We had him to the doctor last week and he is already up to 12 lbs 8 oz! He is one big boy and getting chubbier by the day!He is so much more alert now, and he smiles and "talks" a lot. Now if we can just get him to sleep all night...!6 weeks old

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! I love him! And his parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! miss mia is 6 months and barely 13lbs! he will be a big boy!i hope you get some sleep soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Congratulations!! I hadn't heard you guys were even expecting!! He is such a doll!! Again Congratulations that is spectacular!! You can see how proud Curt is in the pictures!! I kind of figured you would be a pretty good dad Curt with the way you cared for your siblings and even just how you were with our friends!! Again Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete