17 August 2010

12 weeks and laughing!

Auntie Erika was playing with Jensen today while I was in the other room. Pretty soon she comes in and hands me her camera with this cute video on it. (She was filming trying to hold the camera with her shoulder, so the visual isn't always of Jensen, but you can still hear him in the background!) I was sad I missed it in person the first time, but she was able to get him to laugh again and we called Curt so he could hear it too. Jensen seems to be adding new tricks every day now! He is growing so fast!!

Jensen's little laugh is so cute! I love my baby!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love it when they start to giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i love how they think it's uncomfortable to be tickled at first, then learn to laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! He is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete