We got up to Sundance about 6:00. They had a BBQ before the play that we went to...it was okay food, but next time I think I'd take my own dinner. Luckily the play was a lot better than the food. Sundance has this cool amphitheater up in the mountains, I had been to one concert up there several years ago, but it was fun to see a play there too. We saw Big River, a musical about Huckleberry Finn's trip down the river with Jim. They did a really good job! It was nice to have some time alone with Curt, and have some adults to talk to for awhile. I didn't worry too much about Jensen, I knew he was in good hands, but he had been pretty grumpy, so I worried more about Grandpa & Grandma surviving it!
Our actual anniversary was today. Being a Sunday, we knew we wouldn't get much of a chance to celebrate much. I was up with Jensen most of the early morning, about 8:00 I passed him off to Curt. He came in an hour later and brought me breakfast in bed! He also made dinner tonight. Curt made the observation that last year we had dinner at a fancy restaurant, this year we ate dinner off paper plates with one of us holding Jensen because he was being grumpy...it is a lot different celebrating with a little baby around! Even so, I wouldn't trade my life with my two guys for anything! (Aren't they handsome?)
Jensen is getting bigger by the day (heavier by the minute it seems!) We are estimating he is about 14 lbs, and he is close to 24" long...he is one big baby! I hope he slows down a little, I really don't want a 30 lb 6 month old!! Yikes!




You look so beautiful and happy, Heather! Jensen is adorable. I love him!
ReplyDelete