Just a quick post about Jensen's stats from his latest doctor appointment. We took him in last Thursday for his well baby visit and shots. He got 3 shots...poor kid is still having trouble...I wish we lived in a world where we didn't have to worry about stuff like that! He has to get about 3 times as many shots as I did when I was younger...not a fun deal. I think that is waaaay too many chemicals to put in a tiny body at once. I think we will spread the rest out a little more than I had planned so his little body can process them easier. That poor kid is going to HATE going to the doctor's office!
Anyway...our little tank weighed in at 16 lbs 3 oz!! (Which surprisingly is only in the 75th percentile, I thought it would be higher there!) He is 26 1/2" long (93rd percentile). So he is a tall, chubby kid!
Here is what else he has learned to do:
*Laugh at things when he is entertaining himself - it is pretty hilarious to watch him laugh at his toys!
*He smiles a lot now. I can't get enough of his cute baby grin!!
*Roll to his side - he has rolled to his stomach once or twice, but most of the time he is still trying to figure out how to get over that arm!
*He likes to put his hands on the bottle while we are feeding him. He has figured out how to push it away when he is finished. (And sometimes when he isn't finished...then he gets mad that someone took the bottle away!)
*If he is really finished, then he has learned to spit the milk out if he happened to get any in his mouth.
*He has found his toes. He likes to kick his legs up and grab on to his toes. Oh to be that flexible!
*He can sit up pretty well in his Bumbo now. He doesn't like it for more than about 10 minutes at a time yet, but it is nice to let him play like that for awhile!
*He loves to jabber! It is so cute to hear his little voice! (I'm sure there will come a time when I won't think it is so cute!)
He will be 4 months old on Friday. It is hard to believe he's been here that long, but we sure love him!
1 day ago




They grow sooo darn fast! I love when they grab their little feet. Too cute. Glad you are having fun with your little guy, even if you have to sacrifice the sleeping;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new guy...I did some catch up!
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy!!!
Wish we were still in Boise and we could see you :(