That's right, this little cutie turned 5 months old on Sunday! I can't believe how fast this kid grows! He's probably pushing 17 lbs now! I need to measure him and see how tall he is, but he's a tall kid for his age. I packed away all his newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes, and a few of his 6 month size stuff too. I can't believe he was tiny enough to wear some of that stuff! Yep, our little tank is still wearing mostly 6 month clothes, but some of the 9 month stuff fits him too now. It seems like he's always learning new tricks. He likes to hold his own bottle to eat...except lately he's become a major wiggle worm and gets distracted easily, which usually ends up in the bottle being dropped a lot! He likes to roll over, which makes diaper change time like a wrestling match! I can usually distract him with a toy long enough to change him, but I'd better be quick!!
He's also started on rice cereal and pretty much likes that stuff! He's tried peas and sweet potatoes too. He's not too sure about the peas, but he didn't mind the sweet potatoes too much. We got him a jumper about a month ago, and he's finally figuring out how to use his chubby little legs to bounce in it!
He sure is a fun kid to have around. He likes to laugh and smile lots now. I can't get enough of his smiles or cute little giggles!
On a side note, this is what we woke up to this morning!!
On a side note, this is what we woke up to this morning!! Yuck! I am definitely not ready for winter to be here yet!




Aww, he's so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see him next month! Thanks for the updates. I love you!
he is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute! I bet you give him lots of kisses:)
ReplyDeleteI'm not too happy about that snow of yours, but happy I am not there