14 November 2010

New Pictures

Just a couple funny pictures of my boy! (About 5 1/2 months old)He LOVES playing with his feet...
Flexible enough to actually gnaw on his toes too!
He is growing so dang fast!!
I'm excited to be going up to Boise for Thanksgiving this year. My whole family will be there!! I have a feeling that with Grandma & Grandpa and Aunts & Uncles, Jensen won't be spending too much time in Mommy & Daddy's arms!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! Where has the time gone?!

2 comments:

  1. Little Mr. Rubber Legs! Can't wait to see him in person soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Time goes by way to fast! I am so bad at updating my blog and long overdue for a post. Beckham loves chewing on his feet too. He is so close to crawling. I can't believe how fast these little guys grow!! If you find a some spare time while in Boise, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete