It is hard to believe that Jensen is already 6 months old! We went to the doctor today for his 6 month well baby visit and he is growing like crazy! He also got shots which he wasn't all that fond of, but he's being pretty good despite getting stuck in the thighs 3 times. Poor kiddo.
Jensen is a TALL kid! He's 28 1/2", which puts him in the 97th%He's weighing in at 18 lbs 6 oz, which is only in the 65th%
(carrying him around, he feels like he should be in the 99th% or something!!)
Jensen has also learned new tricks!*He likes to grab anything in sight...his favorite things to grab, however, are Mom's hair and Dad's glasses...makes Mom want to cut her hair and Dad want to get contacts!
*He's also pretty good about passing things back and forth between hands and picking up toys off the ground.
*He loves to growl! He had a cute little growl, but now it has turned into something that sounds like a monster from the swamp! Both make me laugh though.
*He loves to blow raspberries...spitting during cereal or vegetable time seems to be a special favorite. It's funny as long as he doesn't have a mouthful of food! We are working on the "not spitting during mealtime" idea...but unfortunately 6 month olds don't pick up on stuff like that very quickly!
*He's been able to roll to his belly for awhile, but in the past week or so, he has mastered rolling from his belly to his back. So he's rolling all over the place now. It is fun to watch him, but time to REALLY baby proof! Won't be long until he is in to EVERYTHING!
*Curt and I swear he has said his first word, "Mom" no, not mamamama, he says "Mom" quite a bit...but it's hard to tell if he really means it, or if it is baby babble still.
I'll take it as his first word! :)
*He is getting pretty good at sitting up with minimal support. It is fun to watch him sit up and play with his toys.




Awww! Kiss his cute little fuzzy head for me! I love baby Jensen he's soooo sweet. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love how your blog looks, it's very 'you.' I love you Heather! I'm glad you're my sister.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he is SO cute! I love that last picture. What a sweetheart. Sorry about the shots. I always hate that part.
ReplyDelete