18 February 2011

Finally updated - at least a little!


Yeah, Jensen is now almost NINE months old, not 6!! Wow, time flies and things get busy, and unfortunately the blog usually gets shuffled to the bottom of the list!



Jensen is doing great! Here are some of his latest tricks!

*Loves to stand up - while you are holding on to him, but it's a step ahead from Mr. Lazy Legs that would never stand except in his jumper.

*Loves to feed himself cereal puffs! (And most other "big people food" that mommy, daddy or anyone else will give him.

*Loves to shriek at the top of his lungs...I swear I'm going to go deaf!!

*Claps his hands - so dang cute!!

*Scoots around - and boy is he fast!! He has an army crawl/scoot method down now...although a couple times in the past few days I've caught him on his hands and knees rocking back and forth, so it might not be too far off until he is really cruising!

*Rolls a ball around...about 1/2 the time it gets to where I am...the other half, mommy gets to play fetch....we need to turn that idea around I think!

I will take more pictures soon! (And I'll try to post them soon too!)

Until then, here is a little video clip of him awhile back giving kisses (which he only did for a few days, then has only done once or twice since...) and clapping...this was back when he was learning to clap, he's a lot better at it now!

1 comment:

  1. HE's so stinkin' cute, Heather! And great Valentine idea

    ReplyDelete