Here are the before and after pictures of the baby's room. I still haven't hung anything up on the walls. I'm waiting to see what kind of personality our little guy has before I decide what goes up!
Before...cheesy sports border with a weird pinkish brown and white walls
My sister Nikola was kind enough to help out and took the border down for me!
I'm glad it was just a border in this room and not fully papered! You can also see the "cookie monster" blue carpet that was in here before...ick!
Puttying up the million holes in the wall & trying to decide which green and tan to go with.
The colors don't come out very well in pictures, but it is a spring green on two walls and light tan on the other two walls.
With the new paint, new neutral carpet, new crib and bedding!
Thanks to my sister Erika for helping me paint the room, otherwise it would still be baseball themed with cookie monster blue carpet! (Yikes!)
Before...cheesy sports border with a weird pinkish brown and white walls
My sister Nikola was kind enough to help out and took the border down for me!I'm glad it was just a border in this room and not fully papered! You can also see the "cookie monster" blue carpet that was in here before...ick!
Puttying up the million holes in the wall & trying to decide which green and tan to go with.
The colors don't come out very well in pictures, but it is a spring green on two walls and light tan on the other two walls.
With the new paint, new neutral carpet, new crib and bedding!Thanks to my sister Erika for helping me paint the room, otherwise it would still be baseball themed with cookie monster blue carpet! (Yikes!)





I love it! I love the color of the wall, the crib, the carpet, everything. So cute. And that's a great photo of you - pregnant Heddo!
ReplyDeleteI love you!
I love how the nursery turned out!
ReplyDelete