
This little cutie will be 11 months old in a week! Where does time go? Wow! He is definitely ON THE GO!!! His latest trick is to pull himself up on everything. He's been pulling to a kneeling position for awhile, but lately he has been perfecting the pulling to a stand trick. He loves to get into our basket of shoes and untie the laces and throw the shoes around and make a general mess. Probably not the most sanitary thing to let him play with, but it always keeps him occupied! He's been a lot better about crawling around on his hands and knees too. I felt bad for him today, he was crawling over to me and got ahead of himself and face planted into the floor. Poor kid! Isn't the first bonk on the head he's gotten, and I'm quite sure it won't be the last! He has his two bottom teeth! I think he's working on his top ones now. Poor kid is not a happy camper! I can't believe I'm already planning his first birthday party! Time really does fly! It just fascinates me to watch how quickly he learns things and to watch him explore. Definitely love that kid!Another thing I love?? My new camera!! I just got it last night (kind of late). The battery wasn't charged, so I had to wait to play this morning! Still with getting ready for church, I haven't had much time to play yet...especially since my "subject matter" (aka Jensen) has been napping! The two pictures above were taken with only natural light, yes on Full Auto (ok, give me a break, I've only been using the camera about an hour...you'd be a little intimidated too!) But I can't get over how quickly it focuses and captures the image! I LOVE it! I can't wait to use the burst mode and shoot 6 frames per second and get some pictures of Jensen on the go!
Oh, yeah, it is the Nikon D7000! :)




Beautiful photos - really crisp! I love them! And the little kid in them! And the person taking them!! :-D I am so excited for your new camera, Heather! How exciting.
ReplyDelete