Happy Easter! My sister, Nikola, brought Lily over in this costume...it was sooo funny! She let me put it on Jensen, and as you can see....
I love the stylin' little coat that Giulio sent him from Italy for Christmas. Some clothes you wish would grow with the kids because they are SO adorable!
My 11 month old little man! I can't believe he will be one year old already next month!
He had fun playing with Grandpa
Grandma gave him the "good stuff" to eat...he loves his whipping cream...definitely momma's baby there! (Daddy doesn't like whipping cream much at all!) Cousin Lily HATED it, my Mom gave her a taste and she cried and kept trying to wipe it off her tongue...you'd of thought she was force fed poison or something!








Aww thanks for posting photos! I love seeing them! It looks like Lily and Jensen had a great Easter, I love that pic with them in the wagon too. And Nikola looks beautiful with her little "Easter Lily"!!
ReplyDelete